The WAPCOS Limited requires Manager (Finance) has invited applications for the work relating to Project assignments.
The WAPCOS Limited earlier known as Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited is a consultancy organization and public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Jal Shakti of the Government of India. The company provides consultancy services in the fields of water resources, power, and infrastructure.
- Com from a recognized university.
- Com from a recognized university (minimum 50% marks).
- MBA (Finance & HRM) from a recognized university (minimum 70% marks).
- Applicants are requested to submit the following fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurugram along-with the application form:
- 1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates
- 500/- in case of SC/ST/PWBMD and female candidates
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous Bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate at the time of interview.
- The number of posts may vary as per the requirements of the projects of the company.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview.
- No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the company.
- Before submission of application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWBMDs will be as per Government rules.
- CVs should be in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of date of birth, qualification, and proof of category, etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.
- Incumbents will be entitled to CPF as per rules of the Company.
Nos. of Vacancy:
Maximum Age (As on 01.04.2020): 40 Years
Minimum Experience (As on 01.04.2020): 5 to 10 Years
For more information Click here.