Johnson & Johnson Cares the world, for over 125 years. Johnson & Johnson embrace research and science — bringing creative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science, and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
- It provides accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis to influence business decisions.
- Provides analysis to business partners, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reconciliations.
- Participates in cross-functional work teams. Presents monthly financial reports and related analyses. Completes the financial planning process.
- Creates and reviews financial models.
- Supports senior analysts with highly complex research and analysis.
- Works directly on, and improves complex research and analytical projects.
- Performs department expense and capital budgeting, tracking, reporting, month-end, and quarter close expenses and costs.
- Reviews monthly closing and provide reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Presents ad hoc analyses and presentations for management.
Qualified Chartered Accountant
1-3 years of experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Deep Accounting standards Knowledge
- Forecasting Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
For further Information Click here.