Chartered Accountant Trainee vacancy in Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd
The Tata AutoComp Systems has invited applications from eligible candidates with an experience of 0-1 year.
The Tata AutoComp Systems, promoted by the Tata Group, provides products and services to the Indian and Global automotive OEMs as well as Tier 1 suppliers. Tata AutoComp Systems has 9 joint ventures in partnership with leading Global Auto Component players.
- A unique Cadre Management 12 months program aligned with the Strategic Workforce Plan and Leadership Development Program of the TATA AUTO COMP
- Work opportunity in Accounting / Audit / Taxation / Analysis / Controlling / Management of Financial Systems & Budget.
- Implementation of processes and tools supporting Group Level finance practices
- Overall quality & consistency of financial domain & adherence
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with management, learning and understanding the business to better provide value-added services, establishing credibility as a management consultant and internal controls resource, and ensuring business partner satisfaction.
Required Candidate profile:
Fresher CA – November 2019 or March 2020 PASSED OUT (max TWO extra attempt) Graduation B.Com OR M.Com 2015/2016 passed out with min 70% Ready to relocate at any location across PAN India.
UG: B.Com in Commerce
PG: CA in CA, M.Com in Commerce
For More details Click here.