The Amazon Prime Video requires a successful candidate to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute the post as a Finance Manager.
The Amazon Prime Video is shaping the future of digital video entertainment in India. Over the past decade, Amazon has developed a number of market-leading, innovative, and fast-growing digital and mobile businesses, including Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, Echo, Alexa and Kindle.
- MBA from a top-school and/or Chartered Accountant with strong academic credentials
- Minimum 7 years of relevant Finance experience in a large organization
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel
- Work experience in FMCG, Media or Telecom will be an added advantage
- Performed a Business partnering role for a rapidly scaling-up organization
- Familiarity with financial reporting software (e.g. Cognos / Oracle)
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintaining effective controllership on marketing budgets
- Drawing up short-term and long-term financial plans including variance analysis and reporting
- Establishing and maintaining operating / business metrics
- Analyzing key predictors, identifying trends and presenting actionable insights to business leaders
- Producing succinct financial narratives for management review documents
- Assessing the financial viability of new business models, strategic deals
- Conducting ad-hoc financial analyses and interpreting P&L data to support key business decisions
- Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support the business
Location: Mumbai, India
For more information Click here.