Ernst and Young(EY) are hiring CA qualifiers for the role of GCR UKI – Tax Senior at their Bangalore location. Candidates with 3-4 years of relevant work experience are required.
Ernst & Young Global Limited Liability Partnership, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm with headquarters in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting, and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
You are responsible for the management of a team of 8-10 Tax Analysts and Tax Advanced Analysts. You have to ensure that your team members meet all required technical quality and utilization requirements by working very closely with them. Your client responsibilities:
- Preparation of complex tax returns and work papers.
- Act as first-level reviewers of products that are finally reviewed by the engagement teams, thus acting in the role equivalent to a counterpart in the United States.
- Successfully monitor the engagement team against the plan and budget.
- Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contribution to the team.
- Successfully delegate to all levels of staff.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example.
Experience and Qualification Required
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Less than 3 years of work experience, if candidates are professionally qualified MBAs or Chartered Accountants.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or pursuing Masters Degrees.
- Chartered Accounts / Cost Work accounts or other related postgraduate degrees (Pursuing).
- CA/CWA fully completed or ‘Inter’ completed (preferred)
- Have high technical skills (tax and accounting knowledge).
- Demonstrate people’s management skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and spoken
For further details, click here