The Alliance Air Aviation Limited has invited applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the post of Chief Financial Officer.
The Alliance Air is an Indian regional airline and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India. It was founded in 1996 and mainly operates domestic routes as part of the government’s Regional Connectivity Scheme.
The post carries the duties and responsibilities as overall In-charge of all the financial activities of the Company viz. Expenditure Accounting, Revenue Accounting, Statutory Compliance, Auditing and Taxation matter, etc.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or
- The Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Should be a member of The Institute of Chartered Accounts of India or a member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
- Minimum 15 years’ post-qualification experience in maintenance of Accounts, Budget/Budgetary Control, Final Accounts, Expenditure Accounting, Revenue Accounting, Statutory Compliance, Auditing and Taxation matters, Working Capital Management, Financial Planning, etc.
- Should have experience in the implementation of financial packages / ERP/SAP for automation and financial processing. Out of a total of 15 years, 03 years of experience should be in Senior position in the service industry.
- The experience should be post-qualification only.
- Preference would be given to those candidates who have similar or relevant Aviation Industry work experience or possess knowledge of SAP.
Maximum 59 years (as on 01.08.2020 )
For more info click here.