The Amazon’s India Consumer Finance team has an opening for a Senior Manager, Business Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 10 years of large corporate finance experience, with experience across corporate finance and business finance. Proven track record of hiring, building and leading the work of other professionals.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
- Advanced degree (MBA or Masters) or Chartered Accountant strongly preferred
- Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail, FMCG.
- Leadership experience in an international environment.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex projects.
The Senior Finance Manager partners with business leadership to provide strategic guidance and analytic/decision making support for evaluating and prioritizing new business ideas, providing the leadership, management and vision to ensure that the organization has the necessary and appropriate financial direction, operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and information technology / systems to effectively and rapidly grow the business, while securing its financial strength and operating efficiency.
The role has primary P&L responsibility (including leading the financial planning process) for the business and will need to partner with many internal teams (Operations, Transportation, Supply Chain, Retail, FP&A, Accounting, Shared Services) in delivering the business objectives.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka.
For more details and to apply, click here.