Chartered Accountant vacancy in American Express
The American Express has invited applications for the post of Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst ensures seamless quarterly close, providing meaningful analytics, support Market controllers in related regulatory filings, resolve audit queries, identify process improvement opportunities and last but not the least maintain a strong connect and collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborate effectively with Risk Finance, Risk Decision support and Risk Technology development teams to ensure seamless / timely quarter close. Identifying and flagging the issues timely for resolution.
- Provide support to Market Controllers in timely regulatory filings
- Conduct deep dive analysis & coordinate with multiple stakeholders to provide meaningful insights into period over period movements and underlying drivers
- Prepare and deliver the quarterly decks including regulatory disclosures (whenever / wherever applicable), ensuring the data integrity and timeliness.
- Lead with a digital mindset – understand, leverage & implement technological changes, conduct effective UATs, highlighting the gaps timely and coordinating with Tech team to address the gaps
- Support smooth conduct of audits and query resolution
- Lead / support various projects
- CA/CPA / MBA (from a reputed institution)
- 3-4 years of financial and accounting experience including reasonable techno-functional knowledge in Macros, VBA, SQL writing
- Experience with financial reporting particularly in the area of Credit and Fraud Risk reserving and drivers of change
- Experience in areas like project management, process governance & control & compliance is required
- Good knowledge of writing SQLs
- In addition to above, experience with credit reserves and portfolio analysis, financial modeling and accounting
- Strong process orientation and analytical problem-solving skills, demonstrated process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, strong collaboration and relationship skills
Location: Gurgaon, India.
For more details and to apply, click here: