The Bank of America has invited applications for the position of Manager.
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
- Education : M.E / MBA from a reputed institute / Chartered accountant / Post graduate in Finance / Economics from a reputed institute.
- Experience : 8+ years of performing design, coding, testing, roll out in Python, Oracle SQL, and Tableau.
- Having knowledge in Alteryx, Datamart is added advantage.
- Strong experience in business analysis and Project Management to support small to medium projects and business change
- Acumen to decipher Regulatory, Reporting documents and prepare BRD, FRD, SDD and other business & techno-functional documents
- Ability to understand Front-to-Back Workflow and understand full product/trade life-cycle in Global Markets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Hands on experience with SQL / Excel VBA, MS access and Share point, and handling MIS, will be an added advantage.
Manages a single function or specialty area, typically involving service, operations or administrative associates. Directs team leaders and/or assistant managers using established policies and procedures and sets priorities to ensure task completion. Resolves escalated issues and problems. Possesses exceptional leadership and communication skills. May perform a specialist role in a support function performing routine transactions or functional activities. Incumbents would be Graduates / Post Graduates with 84-108 months of work experience with at least 12 months experience of handling multiple team leaders
As a member of Project management team within Global Markets Initiatives, responsibilities will include the following:
- Candidate will have the opportunity to manage small to medium sized change projects in Python, Oracle SQL, Tableau, and Alteryx technologies through full project life-cycle from the envisioning, definition of business requirements and processes, through to systems development, testing and implementation.
- Will be expected to create a business case (BRD), conceptual designs of “to – be” (business process and technical flows) and translate business priorities and requirements into actionable, structured, project plans.
- Manage and execute deliverables specific to the Asia region as well as Global deliverables, with reporting both locally in Asia and into the Global Program.
- Communication skills will be heavily utilized in forming and communicating a change agenda and gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- BAU Issues Management
- Reports on a program of projects with varying levels of complexity often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix of partners. Ensures transparency to key stakeholders, sponsor and champion.
- Assist in managing project financials, risk management, and partners with technology program solutions manager for infrastructure requirements.
Job type : Full time
Shift timings – 12:30 PM to 09:30 PM IST
Location : Gurugram
For more details, click here.