The Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
EMEA Regulatory Reporting Group has overall responsibility for regulatory reporting for the EMEA entities and branches. This includes those in the UK, Ireland, and France. The individual will be part of a team responsible for the regulatory reporting activities, including internal and external reporting to PRA and other regulators, supporting certain aspects of the financial close, driving change, and operational excellence.
- Responsible for delivering monthly and quarterly AnaCredit reporting for our primary banking entities in the Eurozone
- Preparation of counterparty and trade data reporting templates
- Internal data and reporting validation, including variance analysis
- Compilation of review materials for management, including commentary
- Submission of templates to regulators
- Responding to management and, internally, regulator queries raised on the reporting
- Education – Chartered Accountant
- Experience Range – Minimum 5 years of experience in Regulatory reporting preferably in Banking Industry
- Regulatory reporting experience in a financial services business
- Prior experience of AXIOM platform (preferred)
- A detail-focused and structured approach to defining, executing and evidencing deliverables
- Problem-solving; curiosity; ability to think laterally and identify several possible solutions to problems
- Dynamic, high energy, solid work ethic, willing to take on new initiatives some of which may initially lack definition
- Ability to think laterally and identify several possible solutions to problems
- Able to excel and influence in a cross-functional team structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary as the position requires global correspondence and communication with associates throughout the Bank of America footprint
- Effectively collaborating with team members and business partners to produce quality results
- Remaining positive in the face of challenge
- Challenging the status quo
For more info click here.