Chartered Accountant vacancy in Citibank
Citibank is hiring CA/CFA qualifiers for the role of Fund Accounting Senior Supervisor at their Gurgaon location. Candidates with 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience are preferred.
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
The Fund Accounting Senior Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees, leading a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations – Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of activities associated with Net Asset Valuations (NAVs).
- Manage a team of fund accountant to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for the team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Supervise daily workflow, lead process improvements coordinate workflow with related departments and recommend new work procedures
- Support NAV preparation in accordance with client requirements as well as implement incremental business and review NAV for unit trusts and investment funds ensuring accuracy of valuation reports
Skills and Experience Required
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Chartered Accountant/CFA/MBA
- Experience with fund accounting within financial services
- Previous supervisory experience
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge in a related area
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
For more details, click here.