Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York. Genpact began in 1997 as a unit within General Electric. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE’s businesses. During the eight years that followed, it began to manage a wide range of processes across GE’s financial services and manufacturing businesses. In January 2005, the company became independent and began to serve clients outside of GE. The company name, Genpact, is designed to convey the business impact it generates for its clients. In August 2007, it was listed on the NYSE under the symbol ‘G’. Since then the company has grown from 32,000 employees and revenue of US$823 million, to 77,000+ employees and revenues of US$2.57 billion (2016).
- To ensure BS reconciliations are delivered within agreed timelines accurately and adequate inputs are provided based on research on the open items.
- Drive teams to take special initiatives to clear open items.
- Identify and train teams to meet the KPIs
- Responsible for meeting the deliverables agreed in SLA
- Publish Operation Dashboard & KPI at regular intervals
- Effectively driving the changes while redesigning and implementing controls to the changing landscape to meet compliance requirements
- Understand client requirements/expectations and align teams accordingly
- Drive continuous improvement to improve process capability
- Maintain effective communication with partners
- Foresee issues/attritions in processes and teams and take-up
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant
- Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate or MBA in Finance
- Relevant experience in Record to Report Process
- Experience in Blackline tool and ERP environment (preferably SAP)
- Strong accounting/finance background with general accounting knowledge
- Experience in Reconciliations, Inter-company, Fixed asset, and Month End Close
- Having worked in a fast-paced work environment handling multifunctional partners with parallel priorities
For more details, click here.