Interested candidates are requested to apply with their CV giving all the details such as educational qualification, experience supported with photocopies of certificates. Remuneration/Consultancy fee will be as per the qualifications and experience of the candidate. The completed application should reach the employer on or before 10th August 2020.
The Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) is the national body overseeing research in the social sciences in India. It was established in New Delhi in 1969.ICSSR provide grants for projects, fellowships, international collaboration, capacity building, survey, publications, etc. to promote research in social sciences in India. Documentation center of ICSSR – National Social Science Documentation Centre (NASSDOC) – provides library and information support services to researchers in social sciences.ICSSR has developed ICSSR Data Service to serve as a national data service for promoting powerful research environment through sharing and reuse of data among the social science community in India.
- Chartered Accountant
- ICSSR is looking for bright and professionally accomplished person(s) who are computer savvy and well versed with Government Accounting Procedures
- Taxation (GST/Income Tax etc.)
- Auditing and PFMS etc.
- The position also calls for strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills.
- Finance/Accounts Assistant
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Finance from a recognized university
- Experience of Finance/Establishment/General Administration
- Working knowledge of Financial/Office Automation packages
Completed application should reach the Administrative Officer, ICSSR, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067 on or before 10th August 2020. The application may also be sent through email at email@example.com
For more details, click here.