The KPMG has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Audit in Bangalore.
The KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries, with over 219,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading and managing a team of up to 6-7 people comprising of fresh graduates and experienced professionals.
- Monitoring work, managing and motivating the team to ensure deliverable meet necessary quality standards and agreed SLA’s.
- Sharing knowledge, mentoring, and coaching the team members.
- Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved.
- Maintaining data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
- Performance review of the team.
- Review of the team’s work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
- Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country-specific statutory requirements
Education / professional qualifications
1-3 year experience with a Big 4 in a client-facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of hedge fund industry is a must
- In-depth knowledge of external audit
- Understanding of international GAAP, IFRS, and banking or fund management sector
- will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency/Working knowledge of Adobe Professional would be an added advantage
For more info click here.