The Manba Finance Ltd (MFL) has invited applications from eligible candidates with a post-experience of 0-5 years.
The Manba Finance Ltd (MFL) incorporated in the year 1996 is registered as a non-deposit taking NBFC with Reserve Bank of India. It is one of Mumbai’s leading non-banking finance companies spread across Mumbai. Headquartered in Mumbai, Mulund West, with over 8 Lakh Customers, 600+ Empanelled Dealer, and approximately 800+ Employees.
- Planning of audit programs including scoping work based on materiality levels and responsibility allocations of subordinates
- Execution of audit of all the financial statement areas and ensuring completion and documentation of assignment within the time and cost parameters.
- Drafting and finalization Tax Audit Report.
- Analysis of draft financial statements including notes to accounts.
- Responsible for monitoring & handling accounts of CEO, Management & Organization.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Statement, Balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement, Monthly debtor, and Creditors statements.
- Should have Knowledge in vouching and verification of books of the organization during the audit period.
- Statutory and Tax audit of the Organization.
- Direct/Indirect Taxation work & its coordination
- Filing of annual return of organization
- Computation of Income statement filing and Income tax returns.
- Finalization of Accounts, Preparation of P&L and Balance sheet
- Monitoring Accounting of Group Companies including P/L on a monthly/quarterly basis as required
- accounting Process Management
- Assisting & Making reports as required by Management
- Conducting Internal Audits
- All Cos. Bank Reconciliation
- TDS Returns & Certificates issue to Deducted
- Must have 1 – 7 years of experience in the field of finance management, account maintenance, payroll processing and ensuring company compliance/
- Must be graduate/postgraduate with CA certification
- Most preferred from BFSI/ NBFC/ Logistic / etc.
- You should be good at TDS, GST, audit, taxation, bank reconciliation, and Accounting.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Fresher can also apply for the same
3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
For more details Click here.