The Panasonic has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Branch Commercial Head.
The Panasonic is a diversified technology company that provides solutions to create a better life for consumers in living spaces and a better world for enterprises and communities. It is a worldwide leader in the development of home appliances, industrial devices, automotive, lifestyle, and connected solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collection Ratio >95%, Collection as per the Monthly Target
- Weekly AR meeting with BM and RM
- COB for 90% of Sales Value every Qtr.
- Timely monthly closing by 1st of Every month
- Ensure no Discrepancy in Bank Record
- Ensure the Proper accounting and Scheme Reversal of RMA, Analysis of the same
- C form / F-Form pendency < 6 months
- VAT return – 100% within Due dates
- Ensure a smooth transition from VAT to GST“
- Monitoring and Analysis of Liquidation of warehouse Defective Inventory
- Help RM to achieve Overall Goal of the Region
- Top 10 Dealers Visit in a Quarter, Analysis of COB and ensure closure of the same within 30 days of the Receipt of COB
- Ensure 100% Compliance to SOX/ NIL deficiency
- Ensure 100% compliance to Local Commercial laws of the state
- Ensure the Corrective Measures based on Internal Audit Report
- A Chartered Accountant having relevant post qualification experience of minimum 5 years with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Consumer Durables industry will be an added advantage
For more details Click here.