The Syngenta has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Global Data Expert.
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries works together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources.
- Consult and support Regional Data Excellence Experts and regional Finance teams in Finance master data related topics
- Being an active member of the global data excellence team, contributing to the development/refinement of policies, guidelines, processes, documentation
- Support strategic projects with impact assessment on Finance Master Data working closely with MDM lead
- Review operational master data requests from Regional Experts and suggest the next steps that align to set standards and processes.
- Create master data requests / CR´s based on global changes/projects, etc., particularly for Global GL Accounts, Profit Centers, etc.
- Maintain global master data hierarchies, groups, and mappings as per the agreed and set standards.
- Ensure issue management, tracking, and resolution of escalations raised by working with IT /Business functions
- Understands different error messages and related actions, delegates error resolution throughout the organization, including follow-up, ensuring this is closed within the agreed SLA
- Re-posts transactions after error resolution
- Work closely with MDM lead to ensure that appropriate training /awareness materials are created.
- An overall minimum of 7 years of experience with a strong track record of successfully maintaining the master data process in a complex multi-national environment.
- Solid experience in business performance management, definition, and management of effective KPIs and metrics
- Good knowledge of Finance (specifically ATR) in a large scale organization
- Expert on Data Governance tools and technologies including master data management, data transformation, and data lineage
- Consultancy / Service mindset with effective communication, stakeholder management, and interpersonal skills
- Expert in Data governance tools (SAP MDG, Service Now)
- Expert on Error Handling tools and technologies including data mapping
- Have led an operational team which specializes in maintaining master data
For more details click here.