The Novartis has invited applications from eligible candidates to the post of Senior Financial Analyst.
The Novartis was created in 1996 through the merger of Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz and has a rich history spanning over 200 years. Novartis apply our expertise in science and innovation to society’s biggest health challenges. Responsibility is a core part of their business strategy.
Financial Analysis, Reporting & Planning
- SME for PPV
- Tracks monthly PPV postings and provides data for PPV capitalization, ensuring correctness of reported PPV values
- Initiates TPC changes in case PPVs require them
- Analyses the main drivers for PPV, provides explanation on main drivers in alignment with Procurement; monitors improvement initiatives and prepares monthly R&O profile vs budget
- Plans PPV for LO / LF / TGT in cooperation with Procurement, supports Global initiatives aimed at tracking/understanding / improving PPVs
- SME for PMV:
- Executes SAP and BW reports on PMV / POV, provides analysis on main drivers to the responsible BU Business Partner BPA
- Monitors if key COGS improvement initiatives are reflected in PMV / POVs, prepares forecasts on variances, prepared TPC change requests in case of persistent variances
- SME for CAPEX:
- Prepares ACT spend data for Site Project and Global reporting requirements
- Monitors spend vs budget, prepared spend/payment forecasts
- Prepares yearly budget proposals based on inputs from BU / QC business partners, feeds data into global templates
- Prepares depreciation forecasts for TGT / LF using Site asset lists and CAPEX budgets
- SME for NoPro:
- Tracks Site NoPro costs (project and other), prepares forecasts for LO / LF / TGT submissions in alignment with the BU /QC BPA Business Partner
- Prepares data required by internal and external partners, e.g. project leads, external partners (TRD, LCM).
- Monitors SLA execution, prepares forecasts of charges and issues ICSI invoices. Prepares the proposal for service catalogs, e.g. TRD’s Manufacturing Catalogue.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in controlling, preferably in manufacturing/development
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation and ability to deep dive in processes and systems
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English
For more information Click here.