- Audit of contract closure documents for full & final settlements of vendors
- Prepayment audit of vendor bills to ensure all supporting documents with approval are in place.
- Execution of audit assignment (Financial, operational, Process Audit) as per approved plan to identify control gaps in operation/processes and to provide recommendations for the betterment of process/operations.
- Preparation of audit checklist for audit assignments to ensure all coverage.
- Preparation and finalization of audit reports in consultation with team leader internal audit.
- Timely report results of an audit performed to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with process owners for preparation of remediation plans
- Regular follow-up with process owners and report on the implementation status of agreed remediation plans
- Process improvement projects.
- UG: B.Com in Commerce, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- PG: CA in CA
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Key Skills Required
FI, Auditing, Internal audit, SAP MM Module, finance.
- CA with 3-4 years of post-qualification industry experience in internal audits.
- The experience of the Power and infra sector is preferable.
- Good experience in article-ship and should have excellent command on excel.
- Candidate should have experience in SAP – MM module and FI module.
For More details Click here.