Barclays is hiring Chartered Accountants for the role AVP Finance: PC Reg Reporting at their Chennai location.
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organized into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
- Support the Audit Owner in scoping and execution of audits;
- Identify and assess risks and controls and complete testing;
- Document processes, risk and control assessments and observations in BIA audit toolkit;
- Write high-quality audit observations;
- Update the Audit Owner and audit team with progress and observations;
- Engage with key business stakeholders through the process of the audit to identify key risks and form observations
- Perform issues validation test procedures;
- Promote a culture of efficiency through the use of Agile and Automated Auditing techniques;
- Provide complete, accurate, and timely information for BIA reporting.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- CA / CPA or similar accounting degree or MBA in Finance or relevant Finance postgraduate degree
- Relevant experience in a first-line role in areas like Product Control, Finance, Treasury, or Regulatory reporting or in auditing of financial processes in those areas– experience in Investment Banking financial products and a sound understanding of the relevant risks is preferred.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to business stakeholders
- Knowledge about new and emerging financial products and services
- Specific practical experience in regulatory environments in large PREs in areas like Stress Testing, Liquidity and Capital Management, Regulatory Reporting, Product Control, etc.
- Demonstrable Risk and Control understanding
- Display willingness and initiative to learn and share knowledge
For more details, click here.