The Wells Fargo & Co are hiring CA qualifiers for the role of Work Director 1 at their Bangalore location. Candidates with 6 to 7 years of relevant experience are required.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
Work Director plays an extremely important role in motivating and ensuring their team success. Some of their duties include supervising, communicating organization/team goals, risk awareness, recognizing, and career planning and performance evaluation. Additionally, the candidate should also have good knowledge of the Commercial Real Estate (CRES) industry and able to process work along with the other team members.
Prepare Enterprise valuations for the leveraged loans using the financial metrics, debt schedule, WFCC, and discounted cash flows. Work on the activities related to Regulatory Reporting.
Responsibility includes, but not limited to:
- Manage process and lead a team of 10+ team members, actively participate in projects/ process enhancements and encourage creative thinking amongst the team
- Ability to work independently and review the work performed by analysts and ensure the work is delivered with high-quality standards.
- Strong business knowledge to answer the process related questions from the team and help them to meet the business objectives.
- Responsible for daily management of a team, which includes, but not limited to – Capacity Planning, performance reporting on a periodic basis, utilization, cross-training for business cycles, reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing daily work to meet deadlines and goals.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or CA Inter.
- Any professional certification in Finance/Accounting/Economics would be a plus
- Certification in VBA/Advanced Excel would be a plus
- 6 to 7 years of overall experience in the commercial real estate industry. 1+ years of people management experience
- Good exposure in preparing process and team level reports.
- Excellent knowledge of mortgages, the real estate market, and financial lending.
- Good knowledge with excel skills with the ability to develop and comprehend complex functions and macros.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience in Managing LOB expectation in line with the business needs
- Motivate team members to increase productivity in high quality
- Strong in analysis, decision-making and problem-solving skill
- Exhibits reasonable numerical and detail-oriented skills
- Analytical bent of mind and ability to draw patterns from a discrete set of data.
For further details, click here.