The Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda is recruiting CA qualifiers for the role of Chief Accountants Officer. Candidates with at least 3 years of post-qualification experience are required.
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU), formerly Baroda College is a public university in the city of Vadodara, in Gujarat state, India. Originally established as a college in 1881, it became a university in 1949 after the independence of the country. It was later renamed after its benefactor Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, the former ruler of Baroda State.
The university offers undergraduate, post-graduate, and doctoral programs. It houses 89 departments spread over 6 campuses (2 rural and 4 urban) covering 275 acres of land.
Pay Offered: Rs. 67700 as per pay matrix
- A Chartered Accountant (C.A.) or Cost and Works Accountants (I.C.W.A.)/Cost and Management Accountant (C.M.A) obtained from any of the institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central Act of India.
- At least three years’ of experience (after obtaining the above-mentioned qualification) of the work related to Accounts and Audit in the Government / Government Undertaking / Board /Corporation / Local Bodies / University / Banking Organization established by law /Company Registered under the Company Act 2013/ Chartered Accountants Firm.
- At least 6 years’ of experience as an Assistant Professor in the A.G.P. of ₹ 6000 (in 6th Pay) and above, along with experience in Educational Administration
- Comparable experience in research establishment or other institutions of higher education and Learning.
- Have passed the qualifying examination for computer Knowledge in accordance with the provisions of the Gujarat Civil Services Computer Competency Training and Examination Rules, 2006 as amended from time to time.
- Possesses adequate knowledge of English and preferably Hindi too
- S/he should have proficiency in the Gujarati language.
Age limit: For Direct Recruitment, not more than 40 years.
Fully eligible and interested Candidate(s)/Applicant(s) only may apply online at the university website: http://cc.msubaroda.ac.in/RecAdminStaff/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
For further details, click here.