Deloitte India (Offices of the US) is hiring B.Com, MBA graduates for the role of Tax Senior at their Hyderabad location. An experience of 4 to 7 years is required.
Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited commenced operations in June 2004. Since then, nearly all of the Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) U.S. service lines and regions have obtained support through Deloitte Tax in India. Deloitte Tax in India offers you opportunities to learn and support practice U.S. taxation, a much sought-after career option. In recent years, member firms, such as Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, etc. have obtained support in their tax-related practice through the Deloitte Tax in India.
Preparation, reconciliation, and submission of pan-European accounting and tax administration, including the review of VAT, Intrastat, and other related declarations and computations
Assist shared service centers with the setup of their accounting and VAT obligations on a Pan European basis
Assist our clients with VAT and Intrastat audits on a Pan European basis
- Full-time Bachelor’s (B. Com.) in Commerce or Masters ( MBA) equivalent from reputed University with a minimum of 60% and above or equivalent CGPA
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level
- Any additional European language is an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products — Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to multi-task various client responsibilities through prioritization of activities
- The capability of handling high work pressure during the busy season
- Ability to integrate rapidly with the existing team
- Solid analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Good personal organizational skills and commitment to customer service
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Aptitude for learning technology
Experience: 4 – 7 years
For further details, click here