The ICSI has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of consultant on a contractual basis.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory body set up by the Parliament under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 to regulate and develop the profession of Company Secretaries in India.
Managing E-learning Portal of ICSI: Configuration, user creation, course mapping, handling assessment, Integration of web services, third-party integration and liasoning with other directorates and vendors, etc
MCA or M Sc. (Computer Science) or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics) or equivalent with 50% marks from recognized Institute / University
Minimum 1 year of experience in Academic environment with experience of handling online portal.
Period of Engagement
The tenure for the position will initially be for a period of one year, thereafter engagement is extendable up to a maximum of two years, based on the performance and the requirement.
The Consolidated payout will be in the range of Rs. 33000 to Rs. 40000 per month
(as on 01.07.2020) : 40 years
- Interested candidates must apply only through electronic application form (Online) by clicking on the hyperlink provided at the end of this page.
- The link shall be active from 2nd July 2020 to 12 July 2020 (to 12th July 2020 is the last date for applying Online.)
- In case you want to take a printout of the application form for your reference, please ensure that your printer is attached to your computer.
- Before applying for the above post the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria required for the said post.
- The Cut Off date for all purposes (including Age, Qualifications & Experience, etc.) for the post mentioned above is 01.07.2020.
For more info click here.