The Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) has invited application from experienced professionals for appointment to the position of Consultant Company Secretary.
Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) is a company promoted by MMTC Ltd, Industrial Promotion and Investment Corporation of Orissa limited (IPICOL) and other government agencies. NINL has become India’s largest exporter of saleable pig iron since 2004-05 . Company is widely catering demands of eastern , central and northern regions of India for Pig iron apart from exports. It is supplying LAM coke to almost all steel plants of Steel authority of India Ltd. and Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd.Vishakhapatanam.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and having Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India. Preference will be given to the candidate having additional qualification like ACA/ ICWAI/ LLB/ MBA.
The candidate must have post-qualification experience of Minimum 10/13 years with extensive domain knowledge in company affair matters & the candidate should be well versed with :
- The provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and ensure compliance with the provisions thereof in day to day operation, maintaining the secretarial database, records/ documents.
- Matters related to the stock exchange, listing requirements of shares, bonds.
- Disinvestment process and allied formalities.
- Knowledge of drafting agreements, memorandums for Board, committees/ sub-committees meetings.
- Dealing with bondholders, shareholders, bankers, and other outside statutory authorities regularly.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant laws/ rules/ regulations, guidelines of various statutory compliance requirements, management of the public limited listed company.
- E-filing of various forms with MCA.
- Adequate knowledge of working in a computerized system.
No.of Posts : 1 (One)
60 Years (Retired employees may also apply). In case of suitable and deserving cases, maximum age may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management.
All inclusive monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.50,000/-and Rs.60,000/- for E4 and E5 grade respectively.
Duration of Engagement
Six months which can be increased or decreased based on requirements.
Location : Bhubaneswar
Last date of receipt of applications is 30th September, 2020.
For the detailed notification, click here.