Consultant (Legal) vacancy in Financial Intelligence Unit
The Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Financial Intelligence Unit-India has invited applications for the post of Consultant (Legal) on contract basis.
- LLB/LLM with three years post qualification relevant professional / academic / research experience preferably with specialization in Fiscal Laws.
- The applicant having experience in dealing with PMLA related matters would be preferred.
- Age Limit. Not more than 50 years as on the closing date of the Advertisement / Notice.
Nature of Duties:
- The candidate engaged as Consultant (Legal) shall render assistance to Officers of the Financial Intelligence Unit – India as directed
- He/she may be required to appear before the Appellate Tribunal for PMLA and other Courts as directed.
- He/she may also be required to brief the Senior Law Officers, Central Government Standing Counsels and Senior/Panel Advocates.
Remuneration: Rs. 80,000/- for an initial period of one year from the date of engagement or till the post is filled up on a regular basis.
Location: New Delhi.
For more details and to apply, click here: