Larsen & Toubro Infotech has invited applications for the position of Corporate Pricing Specialist.
LTI is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 30 countries, they accelerate the clients’ digital transformation with the Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT, and cloud journeys.
- CA, CMA, MBA, or any other well-recognized finance qualification with 3 – 8 years’ experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Pricing and costing, preferably in the IT sector
- Good communication and analytical skills, with the ability to respond under pressure
- Basics of financial management and a good understanding of financial statements
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Ability and drive to work independently
- Interpreting, validating, and managing customer requirements – co-ordination with Sales, Delivery, and other technical experts to understand, anticipate and meet their pricing needs
- Work closely with Sales and other business managers to determine cost-effective solutions
- Support and partner with business teams in building financial models including P&L and cash flow forecasts based on different pricing requirements of customers in RFPs, RFQs etc.
- Support the pricing team in leading effective price reviews on large opportunities with cross-functional staff teams
- Good understanding of rate cards for different geographies, skills, Technologies will be an added advantage
- Co-ordination with different stakeholders in collecting information on various cost elements and maintaining pricing models with the latest cost updates at all times
- Helping business teams in interpreting the pricing models in respect to costs, prices, assumptions, and calculations
- Maintain quality, accuracy, and consistency in building financial models.
- Creation of Management Reports for Leadership Teams
To apply, click here.