CPA / CMA / CA (Inter) vacancy in Bank of America
The Bank of America has invited applications for the post of Team Developer.
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services.
Team Developers an individual contributor role of a GL Reconciler. The incumbent in this role is required to perform reconciliation of GL with a sub-ledger or supporting document. He/she is required to prepare reconciliations for various Balance Sheet Accounts in accordance with Bank’s reconciliation policy and standards.
- Support in exercising financial control over General Ledger mainly through the process of GL account reconciliations and reporting of GL balances and outstanding items in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform a different variety of routine and ad-hoc reconciliations in accordance with standard procedures in compliance with internal company policies and SOX requirements
- Analyze transactions in the GL and Sub-GL to determine to ensure that transactions are in line with the nature and purpose of the account.
- Constantly monitor the accounts to ensure that the transactions are posted are in line with the nature of GL Accounts; identify gaps and work with business partners to fix them
- Verification on a daily basis that the system reconciliations have been updated through external feeds and that the data is correct.
- Review open items and work with business partners for resolution, work with LOB Controllers, other departments, business units to resolve problems pertaining to General Ledger account usage.
- When asked, provide information and relevant supporting documents to Finance controllers and internal/external auditors regarding account balances, outstanding or open items.
- Support the designated Approver and Manager with any other tasks assigned on the process from time to time
- B.Com/M.Com with C.A(Inter)/Part CMA/Part CPA/MBA(Finance) from a reputed Institute
- 3-5 Years in GL Accounting out of which at least 75% in GL Reconciliation function
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts & journal entries.
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of transactional flow in Accounts.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and other office applications
- Skill in Macros
- Basic Knowledge of Alteryx/Tableau.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org