Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invited applications from candidates for the position of Company Secretary (CS).
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and a S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 55. HPCL has a strong presence in downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies.
- Associate Membership (ACS) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) &
- Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters/years), relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters/years) for PwBD candidates from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
Experience : Minimum 3 years of Post Qualification work experience (after obtaining Associate membership of the ICSI) in a Company Secretarial set-up of a Listed Public Limited Company
Candidates should possess in-depth knowledge and experience in handling the activities of the Corporate Secretarial department and understanding of the new Companies Act, Listing Regulations etc. The job responsibilities include:
- Compliances under Company Law and its Rules and Regulations, various statutes under SEBI Act namely LODR, SCRA, Insider Trading, etc., DPE guidelines on Corporate Governance and other applicable Statutes.
- Managing formalities for Public Issue/Right Issue/Bonus Issue/Split/Allotment of Shares/ Dividend payment
- Filing of various Forms and Periodical Returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- Preparation of Notices of Meetings, Agenda Notes and Minutes in connection with Meetings of the Board and Board Sub committees, etc.
- Drafting of Reports like Notice of AGM, Board Report, Annual Return etc.
- Coordinating and anchoring meetings of the shareholders, Board and Board Sub committees in accordance with the Companies Act, SEBI and other applicable Acts.
- Coordination and handling of Investor Relationship activities such as Transmission, Transfer, IEPF process, monitoring the activities of R&T Agents, etc
Max Age : 30
No of Vacancies : 02
Scale Of Basic Pay : Rs.60000 – Rs.180000
Approx. CTC : 17.87 lakhs
Location : Posting/ Assignment can be in any SBUs/Division/Department of the Corporation at any place in the country and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation. Selected candidates may also be posted / assigned to any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India in India or abroad.
Online Application will be accepted from 1400 hrs on 9 th September 2020 till 1400 hrs on 16th October 2020.
For more details and to apply , click here.