EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
- Networking– Creates and manages good independent relationships with clients’ senior management
- Good Commercial Acumen- Provides a perspective to clients on trends and emerging practices in the local and global market in relation to the client’s operations
- Client Management– Lead role in the execution of client service and begins to serve as a Trusted Business Advisor, use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address complex issues
- Business Development– Lead preparation of high-quality proposals including developing the fees/entry strategy
- Contributes to the profitability of the firm- Generates additional work from existing clients and supports in selling new client proposals
- Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments with guidance from the partner
- Manages projects and processes- Balances multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, level of urgency, political impacts and other linkages
- Technical competence & strategic thinking- Demonstrates a good level of technical knowledge and judgment and has the ability to develop well-reasoned and researched arguments on client issues, demonstrates expertise in auditing telecom companies.
- Risk management – Provides pertinent guidance and advice to colleagues on quality or risk management issues, enables colleagues to address risk and quality issues by providing advice based on his experience
- Knowledge management- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and the firm capture and leverage knowledge
- Leadership & Teamwork- Creates a climate of high performance in the team, promotes a good understanding of his team’s goals and contribution
- Counseling and people development- Proactively provides guidance on the development of technical, interpersonal and soft skills to improve the competence of the team members and counselees
- Exhibit professional demeanor- Look and sound professional, demonstrate appropriate conduct.
Skills and attributes for success
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing & accounting standards
- Strong exposure in auditing manufacturing, retail, pharmaceutical industries, etc.Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ambiguity
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
To qualify for the role you must have
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- 5-8 years of post-qualification experience
For Further Information Click here.