After a long waiting, the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs ( CBIC ) has enabled the new changes in GSTR-9C (Reconciliation Statement).
To use the tool efficiently, ensure that you have the following installed on your system:
Features of Release 1.5
– Multiple fields now accept negative values.
– Column 14S made optionally
– Cash flow statement is now optional.
– Multiple changes in the certificate as required.
– Fixed some records stuck as In Progress when uploading JSON.
Recently, the Central Government has made some changes in the forms of Annual Return (GSTR-9) and the Reconciliation Statement (GSTR-9C) vide Notification No. 56/2019 dated 14.11.2019.
The Offline utility of GSTR -9 and GSTR-9C for 2017-18, which was informed to be available earlier was 10th Dec, 14th Dec, 17th Dec and 21st December.