Amazon has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Finance Analyst.
Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.”
- Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely manner
- Measuring and monitoring of metrics for new business initiatives
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives
- Perform headcount planning and forecasting
- Partnering with the Global leadership team to develop strategic multi-year or long term operating plans
- Execute and drive KPI metrics for business and operation performance
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
· Experience in COGNOS and SQL is a strong plus.
For more info click here.