Amazon has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Finance Analyst.
Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.”
- The analyst will support the Business and the finance leader by producing and delivering financial analysis that would facilitate corrective actions and the right decision making.
- This person would define business and financial metrics considering worldwide reporting processes and local business needs and shall build a process to capture and analyze these metrics on a weekly interval.
· Completed 2 years of Articleship
· Possess strong communication and leadership skills
· Able to work in an ambiguous environment with tight deadlines
· Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience
· Possess exceptional skills in data analysis
· Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
· Be a self-starter
· Experience in business process improvement.
· Experience in interacting with wide set of stakeholders- Operations, Technology & Business Leaders
For more info click here.