General Mills Inc is hiring Accounting Graduates for the role of Senior Finance Analyst at their Mumbai location.
General Mills, Inc is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores. It is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis.
- Assist IT Controls Lead in US and Global Internal Control lead in ensuring a superior IT control environment throughout our global operations
- Assist/Lead, IT Controls Lead in US and Global Internal Control lead annual risk assessment process for IT processes to ensure that key IT risks are properly mitigated by effectively designed internal controls
- Strictly apply SOX methodology in IT Application Control testing
- Along with IT Controls Lead responsible for SOX Program for IT globally
- Assist/Lead in the coordination of annual external IT audit process with external auditors
Qualifications and Skills Required
- S. or B.A. or B.E degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA/CA) or IT
- CISA or equivalent certification in IT Risk
- 5-7 years of experience in IT audit, preferably with a Big 4 firm or multinational company. Flavor of process audits is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of IT auditing techniques and IT control processes (change management, systems development life cycle, information security, IT operations, etc.)
- Strong IT Risk Management requirements and frameworks, including SOX, COBIT, and COSO, (more than just SOX experience)
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities concurrently, and complete projects on schedule with a high degree of accuracy.
For more details, click here