UBS Investment Bank has invited applications for the post of Finance Analyst.
UBS Group AG is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world.
- Production of daily/monthly P&L and balance sheet
- Performing T0 v/s T1 checks
- Providing commentary on P&L drivers and T0 v T1 variance
- Performing relevant PnL and Balance sheet checks and ensure that they are correctly reported at month ends
- Performing reconciliations and ensuring that all breaks/ issues are identified and resolved
- Ensuring that all the controls are adhered to
- A university degree or equivalent qualification (MBA / CA)
- Preferably candidates should have 1-2 years of PC experience.
- Confident in double-entry accounting associated with products under their control.
- Working knowledge of accounting aspects of transactions i.e. impact on PnL / Balance sheet.
- A proactive and change focused mind-set with problem-solving ability.
- A team player interacts well and creates synergy in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic takes initiatives and is diligent.
- MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) – basic level.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both oral and written form.
Location: Hyderabad, India.
For more details and to apply, click here: