The Accenture has invited applications from eligible candidates with a post-experience of a minimum of 1 year.
The Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network.
- Candidate will be aligned with our Quality vertical and help us manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level as defined by the Accenture client and increase the level of awareness of and in compliance with policy and process-related matters.
- The candidate will be working as a part of the Internal Audit &Controls team which is involved in establishing processes to audit/validate current control effectiveness and drive improvements whenever required.
- In Operational Audit & Compliance Candidate will audit and manage effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risk. e.g. Policies; Anticorruption, BCM, InfoSec, P104, Records Management, and Contractor controls. You will establish processes to audit/validate current control effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, candidates are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Expected interaction is within own team and direct supervisor.
- Detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments would be provided. Decisions impact your own work.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
For more info click here.