Finance Consultant vacancy in Infosys
The Infosys has invited applications for the post of JDE Finance Consultant.
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, and design and deployment
- explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc., and build POCs
- create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand any issues, diagnose the root cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers.
- Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Awareness of the latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas, and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- 2+ years of knowledge and understanding of the JDE Finance module (Enterprise One) focused on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Fixed Assets.
- Ability to gather and understand the business requirements, map it to JD Edwards Enterprise One, should be able to prepare AS-IS and TO-BE documentation in JD Edwards Enterprise One
- Experience working closely with the diverse development team
- Experience in Financial Reporting & Analytics Concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in working on complex international projects with a global team
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to TaxscanAdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.
Be the First to get the Best
Join Our email list to get the latest Tax Updates , Special Offers, Events delivered right to your Inbox