The Cummins has invited applications from chartered accountants for the post of Finance Manager.
The Cummins in India a power lead is a group of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and electrical power generation systems. Its technology and pioneering initiatives are bringing innovative solutions and dependable services at the best possible value to users across the country.
- Monthly Inventory accounting & Valuation and reporting
- Material Consumption Analysis & provisions review as per Company policies
- Material Overhead analysis, Variance analysis of Expenses and MIS reporting for Management reporting,
- Assist in Monthly, Qtrly& Annual closing of books & reporting
- Reconciliation of related Accounts and preparation of schedules
- Review & approval of Indirect Material (Tools, spares & Consumption) requisitions & consumptions
- Monitoring of resolutions of aged, OSP, RIR, WIP, FES, and Non-Sale transactions, Closely monitoring Scheduled / Unscheduled Cycle count, Annual Stock count activities with SCM team.
- Assisting in Statutory, IFC, & Internal Audit & Independently handling Cost Audit.
- Overhead rate calculations and implementations
- Monitoring various Cost-saving project, Six Sigma projects.
- Interaction with Internal / external customers. Work closely & support senior Management for growing & improving business
- Support IT system implementation & IT developments projects
Phaltan, Maharashtra ( Around 100 KM from Pune)
10 – 20 Years
For more details Click here.