Siemens Energy is hiring Chartered Accountants for the role of Manager – Finance at their Hyderabad location. Candidates with at least 5 to 7 years of experience are required.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
The Siemens Energy Sector, founded on January 1, 2008, is one of the four sectors of Siemens. The company generates and delivers power from numerous sources including the extraction, conversion, and transport of oil and natural gas in addition to renewable and alternative energy sources.
- Bid Controlling and Project Controlling
- To ensure financial integrity in books and records. To realize the effectiveness of the internal controls in the implementation of processes and guidelines rolled out by Division/BU including
- Audits – One-point co-ordination for all Audit requirements (Internal & external)
Educational Qualification and Experience
- CA / CMA with 5 to 7 years of experience and M.Com / CA Inter/ CMA Inter with 10-12 years of experience
- Knowledge about SAP & MS Office, Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure.
- Experience in Business Controlling and Project Business
For more details, click here.