The Medline Industries India Pvt. Ltd. is recruiting qualified candidates for the position of Financial Analyst.
Medline is America’s largest privately-held national manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services. Today, Medline manufactures and distributes more than 550,000 medical products, encompassing medical-surgical items, and one of the largest textile lines in the industry. Medline is a 54-year-old organization which is present in 90 countries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- An experienced professional role is responsible for completing operative work as per agreed specifications and quality norms.
- Responsible for performing regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
- Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed rules/instructions/procedures.
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Sufficient familiarity with/exposure to a number of straightforward processes and standardized work routines to execute them.
- Interactions are large with own workgroup but may interact with users around first-line queries/requests for information.
- Basic working knowledge of one functional area/subprocess
Qualification and Experience
- ACCA Affiliate / Member
- Experience of 3-5 Years
- Financial Analysis and Reporting experience
- Good knowledge of month-end close activities
- Good understanding and knowledge of Basic accounting concepts
- Mandatory Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- SAP or any other ERP experience desirable.
- Ability to communicate strongly and influence without authority
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Having a Continuous improvement mindset
- Flexibility and a good team player
Job role: Permanent Full-time Accountant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis
Salary: First-rate compensation and benefits package
For more details Click here.