Financial Analyst vacancy in Amazon
The Amazon has invited applications for the post of Financial Analyst.
A Financial Analyst will work with APJC Finance Managers as a finance focal for key cost accounts. He/she will be the finance expert responsible for budgeting, variance analysis, and driving key financial metrics. And will partner across finance and non-finance teams to drive forecasting, financial analysis, reporting, and key financial decisions. You will also define and maintain internal finance controls for transactions and processes. This role will also support ad-hoc analysis and reporting related to APJC data center operations.
- Manage and develop the financial planning and analysis processes, working cross functionally with teams.
- Be an integral member in the monthly financial close process and drive ad-hoc projects and analysis.
- Ensure compliance with finance and accounting controls and systems.
- Monitor and enhance existing processes and controls.
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, or related field and a minimum 3 years of finance experience.
- Experience in financial modeling and reporting using Excel.
- Ability to work with remote finance and business groups.
- Ability to work independently, partner cross-functionally, and be self-motivated.
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience optimizing finance processes for speed, agility, and insight.
- Experience with SQL or business intelligence.
- Curious to learn and dive deep into complex new subjects quickly
Location: Hyderabad, India.
For more details and to apply, click here: