The Amazon has invited application for the position of Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst will work independently to develop and provide financial accounting requirements to support and assist Amazon’s business teams with the design of new products or offerings and set-up of financial systems to ensure appropriate business support and controllership.
- Build financial analysis models driving operational decisions across the Amazon network.
-Working on cost out initiatives.
– Working on long range plan, annual budgets etc.
- Automate existing models and tools to contribute in scale-up of the Fulfillment Center Network.
- Operations planning and cost planning for the Network.
- Weekly, Monthly Variance Analysis & reporting.
- Evaluate and improve methodologies that are the core of our business models and tools.
- Collaborate with operations personnel to drive process, productivity improvements and cost savings initiatives.
- Manage the Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly results reporting.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with key partner business groups.
- MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- 2-3 year of experience in the job offered or related occupation must involve performing data analyses using advanced Excel and providing recommendations based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management.
- Strong financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Excellent grasp of corporate finance and cost accounting fundamentals.
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders
- Strong resourcefulness and ability to find or develop compelling data given limited resources and time.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Advanced Excel, VBA Macros.
- Exposure with Data Warehouse ETL queries, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, and/or Cognos.
Location: Mumbai, India.
For more details and to apply, click here: