Amazon has invited applications for the post of Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for coordinating and representing the interests of Finance Operations receivables group within Amazon in the areas of Collections & Remittance Application for Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL).
- This person will manage several projects and drive these projects to successful on-time launch.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Amazon s products, business models, payment architecture and financial operations supporting the Order to Cash processes.
- Support critical relationships with internal and external business partners – Delivers complex medium to large scale projects from initiation through delivery.
- Streamline project delivery in AISPL AR by standardizing project communications, execution and documentation, ensuring consistent, scalable global processes.
- Gathers requirements from appropriate business owners, writes clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritizes features and drives technical scoping as needed.
- Assess and defines customer value or impact and criteria for measuring project success.
- Drive continuous process improvement by collaborating with stakeholders on design of new solutions that enhance business performance and achieve established goals.
- Ensure consistent and efficient execution of all functions across FinOps by working closely with internal business partners and stakeholders to drive adoption and implementation of global standards, processes and programs.
- Identifies and evaluates potential risks/obstacles with minimal direction. Determines appropriate corrective action.
- Extensive Program Management experience in a related industry, including managing complex software implementation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the enterprise.
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements manage risks appropriately and effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/programs.
- CA, CPA, or CWA, with 10+ or more years of relevant Finance and/or Operational experience.
- Excellent Program Management skills with an ability to influence to meet goals.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build effective partnerships with senior leaders across a variety of groups throughout Amazon.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate business processes.
- Experience with complex problem solving using Lean / Six Sigma techniques desired.
- Proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions and follow through to a successful conclusion.
- Advanced presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence leadership.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in Finance Operations.
- International experience at a multinational organization a plus.
- Proven project management ability that shows how to organize find solutions and follow through to a successful conclusion specifically using technology and building consensus across diverse teams.
- Experience with Oracle Financials and Business Intelligence, SQL reporting, Essbase, and Cognos; SAP or other ERP a plus.
- Experience with complex problem solving using Lean / Six Sigma techniques a plus.
- Independent and entrepreneurial style showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Location: Hyderabad, India.
For more details and to apply, click here: