Amazon has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Financial Analyst.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
- CA, CPA, or CWA, with 10+ or more years of post-qualification experience in Reporting, Analysis, and Planning activities.
- Experience in COGNOS and SQL is a plus.
- Exceptional leadership and team development skills.
- Strong customer focus – both Internal / External
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized.
- Ability to readily adapt to and lead through changing environment
- Proven expertise managing, evaluating, analyzing data quickly and creating meaningful business reporting
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet the deadline
- Exceptional interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
- Retail industry experience (Preferred)
For more info click here.