The Capita India is Capita’s largest multi-client service center, partnering with clients to transform and streamline their business processes by adding valuable insights.
- To support the FP&A and wider Group Finance teams with timely and accurate P&L,
- Cashflow and Balance Sheet analysis.
- To partner with the Divisions to help support and develop the analysis and forecasting processes for management reporting purposes.
Qualifications and experiences required
- Academic: B.Com
- Chartered Accountant Experience: At least 5 years experience post qualification as a financial analyst/accountant
- Big 4 advisory or similar consultancy background is an advantage
- Knowledge of current regulations including IFRS, UK GAAP, and Companies Acts.
- Knowledge of SAP & forecasting tools like BPC/ Axiom/ Hyperion etc. would be helpful
- Strong financial, analytical, and project management skills
- Experience working in large complex organizations and within a Group reporting role would be desirable
- Experience producing Board/C-suite level outputs
- Strong communication skills, experience communicating within cross border teams preferable
- Work with the Business and execute the following responsibilities:
- Review and analyze Divisional performance to explain variances to budget and forecasts for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow on a monthly basis
- Build strong working relationships with other Group Finance functions and Divisional finance teams and provide support for interim and year-end Group reporting
- Adhere to reporting timetables and Group deadlines at all times
- Support development of best practices for analysis, forecasting, and the budgeting process
- Developing new MI and outputs for both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis within tight timelines for senior management
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participates in training and development procedures
- Adhere to Group confidentiality and data protection policies as required
- Effective communicator with good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Good influencing skills
- Capable of analyzing large volumes of complex data by building advanced excel models to produce summarised and highly informative outputs for senior management
- Comfortable interacting and challenging senior stakeholders (both financial and non-financial colleagues)
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and transformative environment
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (inc. PowerPivot, DataModel, PivotCharts, automating PPT reports with informative charts, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines
- Understands the application of IFRS15 to large contracts
For more details Click here.