Financial Analyst vacancy in Fiserv
The Fiserv has invited applications for the post of Financial Analyst.
- Prepare individual product and deconverting bank termination fee calculations by obtaining and reviewing bank contract terms, analyzing historical bank recurring spend and executing calculations in accordance with specific contractual requirements
- Prepare financial reporting and analysis including running critical financial reports, preparing appropriate variance analysis and evaluation of metrics for internal review and action. Reporting and analysis includes the month end close, periodic forecasts, quarterly financial workbooks, periodic business reviews, annual operating plan, budget and other adhoc deliverables
- Perform transactional business support activities inclusive of Purchase Order creation, Accounts Payable research, General Ledger coding and Internal Order (IO) set up
- Review and summarize key controllable expenses such as travel, direct costs, third party spend and other expenses to provide additional insight as to the nature and type of spend, expense trends and corresponding revenue lift, were applicable
- Utilize SAP Accounts Receivable reporting to provide monthly reporting of client AR balances. Provide an alert mechanism where client past due balances are 120 days past due to partner with the Collections team and relationship management to drive more timely cash collection
- Leverage existing client credit reporting to summarize impacts of client credits approved and provide insights on the type of credits issues (e.g. – service, product, goodwill) trends by BU, client and/or relationship manager
- Review the accounting flex credit analysis to ascertain near term write-offs due to flex credit expiration or identified opportunities to accelerate client implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA and/or CA preferred. 5-7 years of applicable finance/accounting experience.
- The ideal candidate is a well-rounded FP&A professional who has a great attitude, is eager to learn and is constantly striving for system and process improvements.
- Strong organization skills to facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment while responding quickly to management requests
- Proficiency with Excel is required. SAP and SAP BPC knowledge is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as a team member
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to TaxscanAdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.