Maersk is hiring Chartered Accountants for the role of Associate Financial Analyst at their Pune location. The last date to apply for the post is 24th August 2020.
Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping. Through these companies and several others, the Group employs roughly 89,000 people and generated 47 billion US dollars in revenue in 2013. When the Global Service Centres (GSC) was established in 1999, the main focus was to provide offshoring opportunities and solutions to the shipping and logistics business units of the Maersk Group, particularly for Maersk Line.
- Reporting to the Senior Financial Planning Manager in GSC and interacting with multiple stakeholders within Maersk Liner Business (including L&S) as well as Maersk Group. He or She will be responsible for recurrent and ad-hoc analysis requiring business understanding and financial knowledge along with core activities that includes Volume, Trades, Revenues, Logistics and Services, ROFO commercial, ROFO –D&D, SG&A and Key Clients.
- Compare Actual vs ROFO vs Prior Period.Prepare monthly scorecard
- Prepare insight on the monthly scorecard – BF Organizational Initiatives –Drive Commercial Business Intelligence.
- Best Practice sharing.Drive Initiatives /Standardization.Cross functional co-ordination – Centre Business Finance Commercial, BFF, GSC-all functions, Regions, Trades.
- Reporting alignment – till we continue with several of reports.Create Process knowledge hub across function.Bridging the various function in GSC for process issues.
EducationalQualification and Experience
- Associate Analyst has a Masters Degree in Finance or Economics. Could be a Chartered Accountant however not mandatory. Exp in SAP is must.
- The candidate should have prior experience (minimum 3 years post qualification experience) within a business partnering environment, working as part of a business leadership team or in a consulting firm.
- Proven ability to influence without authority and engage confidently with leaders at all levels.
For more details, click here.