Financial Analyst vacancy in Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Limited is hiring Chartered Accountants for the role of Financial Analyst at their Mumbai location. Candidates with 5 to 10 years of experience preferably in the Banking Industry are required.
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank is a proud solitary Small Finance Bank from Varanasi. Established in 2009 with the mission to empower the low-income group financially, it has reached new heights today. The objective of our bank is ‘Ummeed’- giving hope to customers for fulfilling their dreams and needs.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead Strategic Plans and Budgeting processes which occur during the financial year, including providing support during the overall process, coordinating with various business teams and ensuring an efficient planning process
- Lead month-end close process and monthly forecasting process working with business teams
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and forecasting packs, working with the business to understand performance, current issues and trends covering P&L, Balance sheet and monitoring of key KPIs
- Prepare various ad-hoc financial analyses as required from time to time to support on-going business decisions and monitoring. Drive key insights and analytics
- Effective use of reporting systems for managing monthly results and forecasts
- Lead and execute process improvement initiatives within the team and improve efficiency.
- Drive projects / identify automation opportunities
Skills and Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent degree with 5-10 years of experience, preferably in the banking industry
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate financial results to both financially and non-financially oriented persons
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
- The high degree of proficiency with Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint
For further details, click here.