The JP Morgan has invited eligible candidates for the post of Financial Controller.
The JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the sixth-largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$2.687 trillion.
- Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requirements on a monthly & Quarterly basis.
- IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to Fin Rep templates & Statistical reporting.
- Mapping of financial information to relevant Fin Rep templates & Statistical reporting;
- Support various lines of business & Legal entity controllers with performance reporting and other query resolution especially on regulatory reporting.
- Ensure any defects are raised, monitored, and re-tested for user acceptance.
- Ensure financial Integrity of General Ledger data by performing control checks & follow-ups as required in line with the reporting requirement.
- Support for Finance Technology user acceptance testing (UAT) and project execution
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- A self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written – at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Chartered Accountant with 4 to 7 years’ experience (will vary depending on level) preferably with the financial services industry.
- Investment banking product knowledge including derivatives, equities, and debt securities.
- Strong accounting knowledge with experience in Book closure and finalizing accounts
- Ability to multi-task under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Good knowledge of working on templates for FINREP & Statistical reporting
- Good communication and organizational skills including partnering skills and pro-activeness.
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, and Outlook.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
For More details Click here.