Wells Fargo & Company has invited applications for the position of Financial Planning and Controls Analyst.
Wells Fargo & Company is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling and are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Business Objects or Essbase
- Qualified CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA with 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of Project Financial Lifecycle
- Financial analytics skills to include variance analysis and forecasting
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management Methodology and Implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing and system validations
About the Role
Internally this role is known as Financial Planning and controls Analyst 4.This position will provide daily support to users of the STAMP application, which is the project financial system of record for many technology and operations groups. This person will be required to provide financial management related support as well as respond to system use inquiries on a daily basis. Other responsibilities will include security and access audits, system validations and testing, and maintenance of training materials and procedural documentation.
- Required to provide financial management related support as well as respond to system use inquiries on a daily basis.
- Other responsibilities will include security and access audits, system validations and testing, and maintenance of training materials and procedural documentation.
For more details, click here.